5 things internet marketers need to stop doing right now:
- Shaming customers who can’t afford them. Do I need to expand why this is not a good thing to do?
- Doing live streams and videos while driving – It’s stupid, illegal, and dangerous (Hat tip to Colin for pointing this out to me).
- Putting zero effort into how they look and act (energy). It affects how many people watch your live streams & lots more.
- Slagging off the idea of having coaches or mentors – All the top entrepreneurs in the world (Musk, Zuckerberg, Bezos) have them. Even having a mediocre coach is better than having no coach in most instances.
- Thinking they don’t need to interact with their own or other peoples’ audiences. Visibility is everything, and is vital for building a strong brand/community.
Most treat FB like a drive-by, popping up to shoot a post then disappearing.
We have a lot of internet marketers in #goldclub, and I tell them off on a daily if they do the above too much… 😉
What drives you mad about internet marketers?
What causes you to hit the “unfollow” or “I don’t want to see this ad” buttons?