1. I split my week into “deep work” and “meetings”. Every Sunday afternoon-midnight, all day Tuesday & Thursday, and Friday afternoon, I will take a nootropic (Aniracetam) and do my critical work without interruption:
Getting to inbox zero, serving clients, planning launches, social selling, etc – anything that is critically important I do here.
Aniracetam is basically an anti-anxiety drug.
2. All meetings are bunched up on my off-days. Meetings, even sales ones, require little brainpower, so I can take a day off from the Noots on these off days and psychologically it’s a relief to not have to make high-stress decisions every day.
I also do my group coaching and masterminds for my private clients on these days too (Which I actually enjoy!)
3. I schedule my naps in my calendar (Dexter recommended this).
This means they can’t be accidentally overwritten by meetings, and you have a guaranteed recharge every day. I wake up ready to crush the afternoon after that
4. Managing a remote team: Every Monday I have standup meetings with every member of my team to set us up for the week.
I also have 3x group calls with my whole team and 2x management meetings.
This means things are caught before they become problems & keeps us all accountable (With all my many companies, I am often the WORST one to be managed & kept on track – shoutout to Brandon & the squad for organizing me and the team!)
5. I also schedule my meetings with all of my coaches on my meeting days. If you’re a coach/consultant yourself and don’t have coaches to upskill yourself, I really don’t know what to say to you.
I have six right now, and that number will go up in 2018.
6. I take every Friday evening-Sunday lunchtime OFF from work (an idea form my discipline/accountability coach). This should give me enough time to taste the colors of L.A’s night-time and give me some stuff to write about- parties, girls, celebrities, the Hollywood hills, you know the drill 😎
Do you want Vin Clancy and Charlie Price to mentor you for all of 2018? We’re opening up a few places for people who want to massively grow their business this year. If you’re interested, sign up here